czwartek, 19 stycznia 2012

Bryan Adams - Heaven

C  a                     G
Oh, thinking about all our younger years
        d           a
There was only you and me,
      d                 G
we were young and wild and free

Now nothing can take you a way from me

We've been down that road be fore

But that's over now, you keep me comin' back for more

Ref:

F          G          a
Baby you're all that I want
           C                F
When you're lying here in my arms
F             G        a            G
I'm finding it hard to believe we're in heaven
F          G          a
And love is all that I need
      C                    F
And I found it here in your heart
F           G      a           G
It isn't too hard to see we're in heaven

C  a                   G
Oh, once in your life you find someone
        d                         a
Who will turn your world around
          d                     G
Bring you up when you're feeling down

Yeah, nothing could change what you mean to me

Oh there's lots that I could say

But just hold me now, 'cause our love will light theway

Ref:

d                      F
I've been waiting for so long
    C            a
For something to arrive
    d           G
For love to come along
d                        F
Now our dreams are coming true
           C                a
Through the good times and the bad
G
Yeah, I'll be standing there by you

Ref x2